An entrepreneur at heart, I explore how businesses run and continually looks for ways to improve efficiency and sales.
I started my first business venture, at the age of 10 where I rented comic books to my classmates. Since then, my entrepreneurial ventures have evolved significantly. Today, I am the founder of Gudka Networks, a parent company for many smaller brands including Websum, an online marketing company and Enjoyable Books, a book marketing company.
Exciting News: I am launching a brand new podcast called “Local Business Insights” in September 2018.
If you know of successful business owners interested in getting interviewed, I would love to know. Please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
My guiding principles
- Always believe in yourself and believe in possibilities whether others do or not.
- When you do things with intent, you get intended results.
- To be in the classes, look at the masses, and do the exact opposite.
- Every solution has a problem. If we don’t have it, someone else does. But, it’s there.
- You can either make money or you can make excuses. But, you cannot make both at the same time.
- Ego and pride are the worst things you can own. Dispose of them as quickly and as often as possible.
Trivia about me
- I fluently speak, read and write 4 languages.
- I have learned 3 different styles of martial arts.
- I’ve been called an IT God, a Marketing Magician & a Do-Over Expert.
- For the last 10 years, I’ve spend 15 hours every week learning and growing myself. It’s a habit that pays huge dividends.
- Oh, and I tell the best jokes.
Here’s a joke for you.
A man went to a political rally. After listening to a long, boring speech, he turned to the person sitting next to him and said, “This speech was so boring, my butt fell asleep.”
The other person said, “I know. I heard it snore twice.”