“In the case of good books, the point is not to see how many of them you can get through, but rather how many can get through to you.
– Mortimer J. Adler
Here is a list of some of my favorite books. I hope to update this list from time to time, as I read more books.
- Rich Dad, Poor Dad by Robert T. Kiyosaki
- Life is Tremendous by Charlie Jones
- Monday Morning Leadership by David Cottrell
- Tuesday Morning Coaching by David Cottrell
- How I Raised Myself From Failure to Success in Selling by Frank Bettger
- Tough Times Don’t Last, But Tough People Do by Robert Schuller
- Buffett – The Making of an American Capitalist by Roger Lowenstein
- Go Givers Sell More by Bob Burg and John David Mann
- See You At The Top by Zig Ziglar
- A Fortune to Share by Paul J. Meyer