Sales is the lifeblood of any business, big or small. Without sales, the doors get shut, jobs get lost and dreams get shattered. But it’s impossible to get sales if no one knows about you. That’s where marketing comes in. Mastering small business marketing is no small feat. People spend lifetimes doing it. I have been fortunate enough to be able to do so as well.
I have studied and practiced marketing for the past two decades. Over the years, I have developed an intimate understanding of its principles and its disciplines. My new book, Small Business Marketing: Principles, Disciplines and Ideas is my way of reciprocating all I have learned from the business world.
The book will be released in Summer 2019.
What does the book entail?
- Marketing Principles
- Marketing Disciplines
- Guide on How to Build a Stellar Marketing Team
- Marketing Ideas for a spectrum of small businesses
- Real estate
- Law firms
- Accounting firms
- Financial planners
- Martial Arts studios
- Mom-and-Pop retail stores
And many more resources and marketing gems. Plus, downloadable Web content and templates to help you kick-start your marketing efforts in full speed.
Here’s a sneak preview of the principles included in this book:
- Commonality attracts and deepens connections.
- Competitive advantages are hidden in high-value offerings and tiny-details.
- Happy customers come back.
- Marketing is either effective or ineffective.
- Direction of your movement matters more than the speed of your movement.
- When you do things with intent, you get intended results.
Here’s a preview of the disciplines included in this book:
- Content marketing
- Social media marketing
- Email marketing
- Mobile marketing
- Search Engine marketing
- Offline marketing
- Customer service